Monday 2 April 2012

Start of the Easter Hols

It has been a busy weekend. On Saturday I wasn't to good (headachey) in the morning so I stayed bed as I was to go out in the evening. The Grandaughter came to stay with Mum as the Daughter and I were going out together. We had a belated celebration of the Daughter's 35th birthday and 6 of us went from here to the dog racing at Hove. We were joined by one friend from Brighton, but unfortunately others couldn't make it which was quite disappointing. We had a good time non the less and all said we would do it again it was good fun. Got back about midnight and the Daughter (and Grandaughter) stayed over.
On Sunday it was the Daughter's turn to not feel good, she hadn't slept well which is unusual when she is at mine, so she stayed in bed. I did some sewing continuing the medieval kirtle I started a short while ago and it now needs another fitting before I can proceed. I also cut out a petticoat (now know as a skirt) for the Grandaughter and also one for myself for some Napoleonic costume I will be making and also did a bit in the garden. Unfortunately my back is now telling me all about it .
In the evening I relaxed with my knitting and the tv and watched the first part of Silent Witness which I like but don't often watch as it is always in 2 parts and with the shifts I work I often miss bits and so I don't bother. it was all in all a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment