Friday 13 January 2012

Well actually today could have been a plan (sorta) as it more or less happened as we thought, although rather more than less as we bought more than the original plan and nothing to do with craft stuff! Ah well have to take advantage of a bargain when you see it. So I now have a lovely guitar and bag and bits sitting in my house awaiting when the grandson can pay me back for it! Bless him he has used his xmas and birthday money (well a lot of it) to buy a new bike as he suddenly outgrew his and the rest is going towards a guitar that he wants to get. (I am so proud of him) Passing the music shop we went in to see what there was and what would be good and there was the bargain! So now we will see how long it waits for him to get the rest of the money. Mind you I am tempted myself it is a lovely instrument with a very nice tone......I feel a chord or two coming on. He could have my guitar maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment