Tuesday 29 January 2013

I wrote a lovely blog over the New Year and it has somehow disappeared in to the ether! I have been busy haviing some new items put into my kitchen over the last week and will endeavour to write about it in my next blog when I have a bit more time.
This blog is a quickly to say I have been following a blog late calledhttp://www.chickenstitches.com/blog which I find interesting it is about a fellow knitter who lives in Israel. she has a bogiversry today and this blog is to celebrate with her. Happy Blogiversary Henka

so short and sweet folks as off to the garden centre with the Mum and the daughter. Hopefully more again soon as I was rather lax latterly last year

I have found it and posted it although I was sure I had posted it when I wrote it.....another senior moment then!


1 comment: