Saturday 18 February 2012

I went to Reiki share today with both daughter and grandaughter and some other like minded friends. It is nice to give and receive healing from others, the energy around us is quite something. We also do a meditation  at the end and we had a good afternoon. After we got home to mine we watched Eragon and ordered a chinese takeaway which was very tasty. Tomorrow is the last day of half term and on Monday we go in for a training day with the students returning Tuesday lunchtime.
Yesterday I helped the daughter fit the skirt for a Victorian Walking costume she is making and I now feel a victorian skirt coming on for myself if I can find/get a suitable piece of material........as if I hadn't got enough sewing/knitting/crafts to do not to mention jam/marmalade making for the next craft fair in March. I do like to do these things though I find them relaxing as they are so different from the work I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment